Social Media Strategy
In today’s society – Social Media has fast become one of the most important tools for effective business branding and marketing strategy. It is imperative that businesses have a robust understanding of how to use social media to their full advantage.
Effective social media branding has the potential to successfully lift and validate your brand’s presence and enhance connection and communication with a wide and diverse audience.
Over the duration of the training course we will aim to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Understand the importance of social media as a branding and marketing strategy in today’s competitive climate
- Learn how best to use blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Instagram
- Learn how to
- Use goals to define purposeful content creation
- Understand potential legal issues through social media usage
- The what and why of social media – what does the research tell us?
- The importance and strategy behind digital storytelling
- Social media analytics
- Fundamentals of blogging, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google Plus and Instagram
- Purposeful content creation
- Optimising your website
- Legal implications