Introduction to User Experience Design
In this module, garner insights on the importance of UX and understand the basic tools and methodologies in creating effective UX.
Over the duration of the training course we will aim to achieve the
following learning objectives:
- Understand the fundamentals of User Experience, including the differences between UX, Customer Experience and Service Design
- Learn how good UX can be a competitive or internal advantage through real world examples
- Get to know the processes, tools and techniques used to create a great user experience
- Position UX for success, understand how UX can sit successfully between potentially competing areas of business needs, technical feasibility and customer needs
- Assess and identify ways to improve UX Maturity
- What is User Experience (UX)?
- Why UX?
- The UX Methodology: Research, design, test
- UX within the commercial or organisational setting
- UX Maturity