Intro to Product Management
The result is that there are more companies and more products in increasingly overcrowded markets. Product differentiation – good product management – has become crucial to the success of any product.
In this module, understand the importance of Product Management and the basic frameworks and methods Product Managers use to develop successful products that customers love.
Over the duration of the training course, we will aim to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Understand the fundamental concepts and purpose of Product Management
- Learn how good Product Management can be a competitive advantage
- Explore the stages of a Product Management process from ideation to launch planning
- Understand Product Life Cycle and how this impacts Product Strategy and Life Cycle management
- What is Product Management?
- The importance of Product Management in today’s organisations
- The Product Life Cycle
- What is a MVP?
- Product-market fit, growth and acquisition
- How do Lean, Agile and Design Thinking fit in Product Management?