Designing with Users
In this module we build skills and knowledge to move from user insights into rapid ideation and prototype design.
You don’t have to be a designer to benefit from this module.
Over the duration of the training
- Utilise brainstorming and ideation techniques to come up with design concepts
- Apply design thinking approach to refine and further develop design ideas
- Understand best practice design principles and heuristics
- Learn to convey design ideas through prototypes
- Appreciate the pros and cons of different prototype approaches and techniques
- Understand how to get feedback on design prototypes and iterate the designs
- Ideation and Design thinking
- Design principles and Heuristics
- Introduction to accessibility